A 3-star Michelin Restaurant in NYC, lots of food, Katie’s NYC room tour & visiting the World Trade Center.. here’s my weekend visiting my friend!!! MORE TRAVEL VLOGS: http://bit.ly/1RhR7J5
//// OPEN ME FOR MORE ////
✖Susbcribe HERE✖ http://bit.ly/1VFGear
my NYC winter 2016 vlog- http://bit.ly/2e9u6jO (way cooler) LOL
-The Smith: amazing pasta, reasonably priced, highly recommend!
– Jacques Torres Chocolatier: Best & creamiest hot chocolate with locations all over Manhattan!!
– Le Bernandin: food was great, very diverse in tastes and cuisines. For the high price tag, the dessert was VERY disappointing and for the special occasion the brought out a “dessert” that tasted like flavored ice. The best plates were hands down the seafood truffle butter pasta and the 2 fish courses. Some of the other courses were easily forgettable, not bad but not impressive. Very disappointed by their pastry chef, I’ve had better in less renowned places. The service was amazing, very knowledgeable and friendly. The place was crowded and very low light. All in all, a good experience but I wouldn’t go again.
– Dominique Ansel Bakery: the line is worth the wait. the frozen smore’s, although expensive, are delicious!
– Sarah Beth’s brunch: NOT WORTH IT!!! Long wait, crappy service (I asked for whipped cream and fruits on my french toast and he came back without both of those things even after I asked twice) Mimosas were $13 for a glass, just not the best brunch very overhyped!!!
– Big Gay Ice Cream- very very good however it is HUGE, share with someone and ask for a cup because it will melt all over you! I got the salty pimp!
Get my clothes for discount here: http://ebay.to/1QI1fuh
««Free products: http://www.influenster.com/r/1292676
««Make money online: http://www.cashcrate.com/3484874
««Free Postmates code: YBL7
a BULLHORN pictures production
Director & Cinematographer: Kenneth Lawrence.
Producer: Vikram Bowry.
Assistant Director: Jay Charola.
The month’s best night out on a Saturday afternoon at the lavish New York style party brunch, where the traditional afternoon brunch meets the madness of a nightclub. With curated alcohol and brunch specials from around the world, house/commercial music, and even our very own cocktail buckets and superhero thrown in, this event promises to be to be epic.
To know more about the Downtown Brunch Party visit: http://on.fb.me/1qZss0h now!
Vivanta by Taj – President is one of the finest luxury hotels in Mumbai hosting soulful of dining options. At Wink, relax and enjoy the vast range of beers and international spirits.
http://www.HouseMusicTV.com – For when you want to WATCH more than you want to LISTEN . . .
Brunch Parties have been a theme this years in New York City. First Bagatelle which is a party of Kiss & Fly in the Meatpacking district. Now VIA DEI MILLE is SOHO is taking over as the best place for brunch both Saturday and Sunday every weekend. LEE KALT live on Saturday makes this a party you will not want to miss when in New York. Amazing food including Eggs Benedict and Challah French Toast which is out of this world. VIA DEI MILLI – 357 West Broadway in SoHo.
SoHo Rocks Saturday Brunch @ VIA DEI MILLE – LEE KALT live – House Music TV
Jazz & Bossa Music for relaxation, for work, for study etc.
All music in this video & in this channel is original music by me.
GET 16HOURS TRACK for BUSINESS:Cafe Music Jazz & Bossa!!
As I’ve received many inquiries, I’ve created 16hours track for business use!
You can use this music at your restaurants,shops,hospitals,offices,parties etc..
~Official web site~
For business inquiries (live music&creating music for your business), contact us via contact form in website
For YouTubers (collaboration/music usage for your channel), please contact via message instead of comments
Inspired on Saint-Tropez summer brunch parties, LAVO throws the best Saturday afternoon brunch filed with champagne, beautiful people and lots of energy all year around with the feeling its always summer in NY. Starting at 2 p.m. the delicious brunch menu, rosé and champagne bottles slowly transitions to shots, drinks and a very beautiful crowd dancing on the table and parting with style.
Watch as Jeremy Jac checks out one of the best sports bars in NYC as we visit The Royal. Known for their upscale sports lounge take on the normal sports bar, they have become the newest place for celebrities and trend setters to watch sports!
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bestsportsbarNY
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BSBNYC
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/BestSportsBarnyc