A 3-star Michelin Restaurant in NYC, lots of food, Katie’s NYC room tour & visiting the World Trade Center.. here’s my weekend visiting my friend!!! MORE TRAVEL VLOGS: http://bit.ly/1RhR7J5
//// OPEN ME FOR MORE ////
✖Susbcribe HERE✖ http://bit.ly/1VFGear
my NYC winter 2016 vlog- http://bit.ly/2e9u6jO (way cooler) LOL
-The Smith: amazing pasta, reasonably priced, highly recommend!
– Jacques Torres Chocolatier: Best & creamiest hot chocolate with locations all over Manhattan!!
– Le Bernandin: food was great, very diverse in tastes and cuisines. For the high price tag, the dessert was VERY disappointing and for the special occasion the brought out a “dessert” that tasted like flavored ice. The best plates were hands down the seafood truffle butter pasta and the 2 fish courses. Some of the other courses were easily forgettable, not bad but not impressive. Very disappointed by their pastry chef, I’ve had better in less renowned places. The service was amazing, very knowledgeable and friendly. The place was crowded and very low light. All in all, a good experience but I wouldn’t go again.
– Dominique Ansel Bakery: the line is worth the wait. the frozen smore’s, although expensive, are delicious!
– Sarah Beth’s brunch: NOT WORTH IT!!! Long wait, crappy service (I asked for whipped cream and fruits on my french toast and he came back without both of those things even after I asked twice) Mimosas were $13 for a glass, just not the best brunch very overhyped!!!
– Big Gay Ice Cream- very very good however it is HUGE, share with someone and ask for a cup because it will melt all over you! I got the salty pimp!
Get my clothes for discount here: http://ebay.to/1QI1fuh
««Free products: http://www.influenster.com/r/1292676
««Make money online: http://www.cashcrate.com/3484874
««Free Postmates code: YBL7
→CONTACT ME: email@example.com
Original Youtube Link