A 3-star Michelin Restaurant in NYC, lots of food, Katie’s NYC room tour & visiting the World Trade Center.. here’s my weekend visiting my friend!!! MORE TRAVEL VLOGS: http://bit.ly/1RhR7J5
//// OPEN ME FOR MORE ////
✖Susbcribe HERE✖ http://bit.ly/1VFGear
my NYC winter 2016 vlog- http://bit.ly/2e9u6jO (way cooler) LOL
-The Smith: amazing pasta, reasonably priced, highly recommend!
– Jacques Torres Chocolatier: Best & creamiest hot chocolate with locations all over Manhattan!!
– Le Bernandin: food was great, very diverse in tastes and cuisines. For the high price tag, the dessert was VERY disappointing and for the special occasion the brought out a “dessert” that tasted like flavored ice. The best plates were hands down the seafood truffle butter pasta and the 2 fish courses. Some of the other courses were easily forgettable, not bad but not impressive. Very disappointed by their pastry chef, I’ve had better in less renowned places. The service was amazing, very knowledgeable and friendly. The place was crowded and very low light. All in all, a good experience but I wouldn’t go again.
– Dominique Ansel Bakery: the line is worth the wait. the frozen smore’s, although expensive, are delicious!
– Sarah Beth’s brunch: NOT WORTH IT!!! Long wait, crappy service (I asked for whipped cream and fruits on my french toast and he came back without both of those things even after I asked twice) Mimosas were $13 for a glass, just not the best brunch very overhyped!!!
– Big Gay Ice Cream- very very good however it is HUGE, share with someone and ask for a cup because it will melt all over you! I got the salty pimp!
Get my clothes for discount here: http://ebay.to/1QI1fuh
««Free products: http://www.influenster.com/r/1292676
««Make money online: http://www.cashcrate.com/3484874
««Free Postmates code: YBL7
http://www.HouseMusicTV.com – For when you want to WATCH more than you want to LISTEN . . .
Brunch Parties have been a theme this years in New York City. First Bagatelle which is a party of Kiss & Fly in the Meatpacking district. Now VIA DEI MILLE is SOHO is taking over as the best place for brunch both Saturday and Sunday every weekend. LEE KALT live on Saturday makes this a party you will not want to miss when in New York. Amazing food including Eggs Benedict and Challah French Toast which is out of this world. VIA DEI MILLI – 357 West Broadway in SoHo.
SoHo Rocks Saturday Brunch @ VIA DEI MILLE – LEE KALT live – House Music TV
Have some #fun and #shakeitup for the #holidays with your #bartender friends from #B54 ☺️🍸🎉☁️🎄#boomerang by @c_owcz 👏👏👏#cocktailsintheclouds #holidayparty #mixologyclass at #bar54 #inahyattworld #goodtimes #happyholidays #memorablemoments #bar54moment #nyc #rooftopbar
Sky Room – Rooftop Nightclub NYC – Sky Room ® is undoubtedly one of the best rooftop bars nyc has to offer, it boasts 360 degree views of Manhattan and the Hudson River from the city’s highest rooftop lounge, takes New York City nightlife to the next level. BOOK SATURDAY Inhabiting the 33rd and
An intimate Italian restaurant during the week and the hottest brunch party in NYC on the weekend, Il Bastardo has something for everyone. We accommodate large parties! Call to find out more about party packages and to make a reservation (212) 675-5980
A quick intro to a new brunch spot in New York City called The Wild Son. Where’s the best light for Instagram photos you ask, watch to find out! Featuring the following Instagrammers: @Oyuxi @100gramsofsun @Kelleytravels (and me @jenniferscamera)