Welcome to A Monday at Freemans with Freha. In this episode, Freha not only explores the taste of the infamous Freemans delights but also their unique space, upstairs where all good stories, light bulb moments and recharging of the soul happens.
Written, Directed & Soundtrack Composed by Frehapetite (C)2016
A 3-star Michelin Restaurant in NYC, lots of food, Katie’s NYC room tour & visiting the World Trade Center.. here’s my weekend visiting my friend!!! MORE TRAVEL VLOGS: http://bit.ly/1RhR7J5
//// OPEN ME FOR MORE ////
✖Susbcribe HERE✖ http://bit.ly/1VFGear
my NYC winter 2016 vlog- http://bit.ly/2e9u6jO (way cooler) LOL
-The Smith: amazing pasta, reasonably priced, highly recommend!
– Jacques Torres Chocolatier: Best & creamiest hot chocolate with locations all over Manhattan!!
– Le Bernandin: food was great, very diverse in tastes and cuisines. For the high price tag, the dessert was VERY disappointing and for the special occasion the brought out a “dessert” that tasted like flavored ice. The best plates were hands down the seafood truffle butter pasta and the 2 fish courses. Some of the other courses were easily forgettable, not bad but not impressive. Very disappointed by their pastry chef, I’ve had better in less renowned places. The service was amazing, very knowledgeable and friendly. The place was crowded and very low light. All in all, a good experience but I wouldn’t go again.
– Dominique Ansel Bakery: the line is worth the wait. the frozen smore’s, although expensive, are delicious!
– Sarah Beth’s brunch: NOT WORTH IT!!! Long wait, crappy service (I asked for whipped cream and fruits on my french toast and he came back without both of those things even after I asked twice) Mimosas were $13 for a glass, just not the best brunch very overhyped!!!
– Big Gay Ice Cream- very very good however it is HUGE, share with someone and ask for a cup because it will melt all over you! I got the salty pimp!
Get my clothes for discount here: http://ebay.to/1QI1fuh
««Free products: http://www.influenster.com/r/1292676
««Make money online: http://www.cashcrate.com/3484874
««Free Postmates code: YBL7
I just love brunch, it is the best meal ever. We went to MexiBBQ in Astoria and just had a pretty chilled weekend. Reclining seats in movie theatres are also the best thing I have discovered!
This channel is my vlogging channel of vlogs that are… well… pretty mundane.. but I love watching other people’s daily vlogs like this so this is now my vlogging channel! My main channel is just “Shelly Coco”
Hello YouTube world! We are back again. Starting weekly vlogs this time. To kick it off, we have a short video of our latest date where we had Brunch on a Boat. The NYC boat cruise took us around the east river and we got to see a lot of activity; helicopters, yachts, jet ski’s. The works! Hope you enjoy and give it a THUMBS UP if you did 🙂
See you soon
Follow me around the world on:
FOLLOW MY BLOG: http://bit.ly/1JumKOZ
March 20th 2016
Yay! Vlogs, all over the place I freaking love it! Just some footage of Chelsea and I exploring once again! I miss her so much now that she is back in CA. Make sure to give this video a thumbs up if you wanna see Chelsea in more videos! Woot woot!
Oh & of course like this video and subscribe to my channel if you wanna see a new video every Tuesday.
Stalk me on:
Part 2 of my New York adventure: BeautyCon 2014, my meet up at the StyleHaul booth, brunch at The Standard & sunset on top of the world! WATCH PART ONE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1YC2U0REus
Follow Lauren on Instagram: @andlaurensnaps
You can also find me here:
Talking about BEAUTY – http://www.youtube.com/fleurdeforce
Talking about WEDDINGS http://www.youtube.com/bridedeforce
TWEETing from http://www.twitter.com/fleurdeforce
Follow Mike on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mikedeforce